1990 GMC Sierra Street/Strip Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BruiserCruiser

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll probably have Brendon give my truck a base tune as I don't have the bench harness yet nor HP tuners. But i deleted a ton of stuff for my swap and i am not using an Electronic controlled trans either(TH400) so none of the Transmission Parameters need to be there.
He did a good job on my.

BruiserCruiser

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have pretty much everything ready for it's first drive, then I snapped the freaking nut off the shift selector shaft in the trans.... so now I got to drop the pan and replace that.... I got it ordered, hopefully it gets here this week.

BruiserCruiser

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Boy I haven't updated this tread in a long time. I got the interior mostly done, still need arm rests, hide the wire for the transbrake, and take car of some other odds and ends, I think it's going to look good.

You must be registered for see images attach

The truck has been dyno tuned. Made about 375 hp to the tire. I'd say one more weekend of tidying things up and she'll be ready to make some passes.