1990 C1500 ABS (RWAL) removal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just did this on my 95 during the current rebuild but have a question. what is the connector on the top of the 88-94 distro block or do i not need to worry about it

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And just to add, this makes a great difference in braking. I already had all new brakes and drums, then also added the braided lines, seemed to help. Now taking this out after all that seems to made more of a difference.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
And just to add, this makes a great difference in braking. I already had all new brakes and drums, then also added the braided lines, seemed to help. Now taking this out after all that seems to made more of a difference.

Yeah it really makes a big difference!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i sprung a leak in the rear brake line junction (right behind the gas tank) last weekend. I'm not equipped tool-wise nor muscle-wise to drop the tank myself, so a shop is doing it for me day after tomorrow. While the line was leaking and needs replaced, i finally got around to doing this delete today. it was easy to do with the assistance of the pictures and directions in the original post...thank you sir! rep given.

i'm anxious to see/feel the difference after my trip to the shop to get my rear line replaced.

EDIT: got the rear brake line replaced today... what a difference!!!

LOVE IT!

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did this on my 89, but I did it at the same time as the NBS master cylinder and everything.