1990 454 SS Restore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454ssdude

Reaction score
Hey Guys, here are the much anticipated pictures 1990 454ss rebuild that nobody asked for. I'm still in the thick of it but moving right along. Carpet just went in and Headliner is going in next followed by the trim and seat. Then on to the lights and grill. The doors were a pain but went back with AC Delco handles, latches, and used Cunningham Machine bushings and roller pins (highly recommend). Ill continue to upload to the link below as I go. Let me know your thoughts and suggests. Right now, struggling finding some interior trim pieces and heading to the junk yard this weekend.

Link:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet.....love those trucks. Hopefully your fog light switch is good. I have the same switch in my Sierra ST, somehow a gremlin broke it, good luck finding one online, and if so, they are many hundreds of dollars. Keep up the good work. What paint did you use on the frame?

454ssdude

Reaction score
Sweet.....love those trucks. Hopefully your fog light switch is good. I have the same switch in my Sierra ST, somehow a gremlin broke it, good luck finding one online, and if so, they are many hundreds of dollars. Keep up the good work. What paint did you use on the frame?
this is just Chassis Black in flat. I hope it does too. The fog lights are getting installed back soon so wish me luck.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score

They're actually available as a reproduction for $150, now.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They're actually available as a reproduction for $150, now.

Thanks!!!!! That's awesome!!! I actually just 5min epoxies mine back in a few months ago. Time will tell. If I ever get to a boneyard, I'll be searching for that jem.