1989 rcsb resto/build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Nice project, I am a bit north of you in the mitten but i have a rust free gate asm I'd trade you for your shaved one, message me if interested and we can figure out logistics. The only thing I'd want to do is swap my rod/latch asm and the gate handle as my stuff is all brand new.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice project, I am a bit north of you in the mitten but i have a rust free gate asm I'd trade you for your shaved one, message me if interested and we can figure out logistics. The only thing I'd want to do is swap my rod/latch asm and the gate handle as my stuff is all brand new.
It’s not perfect. I warped it got it too hot cause I was in a rush. It is basically rust free. Needs another skim coat of body filler. Just never finished it. Do you have any pictures of the gate? Only thing I would want is whatever your taking off of yours. And my hinges. Mine doesnt have the stupid cables.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure I’m ls swapping this thing. Probably gonna run a 350 trans or possibly a t56. But those are pretty pricey.

But I need some opinions. It’s been in my thoughts to do a dually conversion on my little short bed. What are your thoughts???