1988 c2500 driveshaft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OldUgly88

Reaction score
Hey guys just signed up on here but i recently blew the driveshaft on my 1988 c2500 light duty with the 5.7 and nv3500 and cant find a for sure fit anywhere online and was wondering if anyone could help its a SCLB and i replaced the rearend with a corporate 14 bolt but im just looking for the driveshaft, i still got the yoke and imma pick up new u-joints. ive found 2 websites that might have what i need but im not sure on the length i believe mine is the 73.290'but if any of yall have any input on this topic id greatly appreciate it!

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just signed up on here but i recently blew the driveshaft
Photo needed. :)

on my 1988 c2500 light duty with the 5.7 and nv3500 and cant find a for sure fit anywhere online and was wondering if anyone could help its a SCLB and i replaced the rearend with a corporate 14 bolt
WHICH "corporate 14-bolt"? Didn't that truck come with a 14-bolt semi-float 9.5" ring gear axle assembly? Did you put in a 14-bolt full-float 10.5" ring gear axle assembly?

but im just looking for the driveshaft, i still got the yoke and imma pick up new u-joints. ive found 2 websites that might have what i need but im not sure on the length i believe mine is the 73.290'but if any of yall have any input on this topic id greatly appreciate it!
Put the yoke into the transmission so that the wear mark on the yoke from the seal lines up with the seal. Measure accurately from center of U-joint hole in the yoke, to the center of the U-joint hole on the pinion flange with the truck on all four wheels.