1988-1994 Underhood Reel Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
88-94 underhood reel lights, with an unbroken retainer tab! Tested and ready to go, comes with the harness and the mounting screws. Mounts between battery and air intake ducting. Numbers 1 and 2 still have the original magnet attached to the light pod (unusual)

$25 plus the ride. I accept PayPal and ship fast.

You must be registered for see images attach

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Individual pictures.

homesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed the one on my '95 doesn't work. Is there some common failure, other than basic bad bulbs, that causes you to have to be selling replacements?

joe

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not all trucks came with the lights from factory, or they are broken (light sockets sometimes corrode out if water gets in there. The retaining tab is usually broken on most of the ones I find, so finding them in tact isn’t common around here.

I’d try some contact cleaner or check your online fuse on yours (I believe 95 still had the fuse in the harness that piggy backs on to the Underwood light.). Also try working the on off lever back and forth several times.

homesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not all trucks came with the lights from factory, or they are broken (light sockets sometimes corrode out if water gets in there. The retaining tab is usually broken on most of the ones I find, so finding them in tact isn’t common around here.

I’d try some contact cleaner or check your online fuse on yours (I believe 95 still had the fuse in the harness that piggy backs on to the Underwood light.). Also try working the on off lever back and forth several times.

Thanks man.

joe