1980 Corvette

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been working on this project for years and i've just now got it to the point where i can drive it on the road... The suspension has been completely rebuilt, brakes, cooling system... The original 350 was pulled out and stroked to a 383... Using the original Q-jet rebuilt by Cliff Ruggles... Dart heads, Edelbrock performer intake, rebuilt TH350...and much more. I enjoy this car a lot, it holds a high sentimental value to me. The paint on it is non-existent after sitting outside for 18 years...but one day i'll get it painted, until then i'll just be known as "that guy in that project car" :D

You must be registered for see images attach

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It isn't the easiest thing to work on...not much space under the hood of these cars, or anywhere else really...

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interior isn't too bad considering 18 years in the sun... The dash has been replaced, though everything else is original.

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NC allows you to run the year model plate if it's older than 35 years...and i found an '80 NOS plate sticker on ebay :D