1975 Dodge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidAlan

Reaction score
Am the kind of guy who got a truck like that think outside of the box, you have yourself the basis for a wild camper, think of potential ,think of the possibilities ,but alas most cant imagine anything but a truck, this exactly what I would want to make a camper like no other, but hey ,there others who thought out of the box, and have done creative stuff.

Alberniken

Reaction score
Am the kind of guy who got a truck like that think outside of the box, you have yourself the basis for a wild camper, think of potential ,think of the possibilities ,but alas most cant imagine anything but a truck, this exactly what I would want to make a camper like no other, but hey ,there others who thought out of the box, and have done creative stuff.
Depending on where you are at in life (property? need a race hauler? construction? homeless?) a box truck like that is better than a flat deck....just sayin'

nice score BTW

cheers
K

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don’t cut up the box. It’s worth more as a cargo box or a storage shed. Or buy a trailer and make it intone box trailer or make a camper out of the truck as is. But cutting it up…I wouldn’t do that.
You can go to steel supply houses and get the steel to build a flat bed. Personally I would make a flatbed out of metal angle steel and cross bracing with c channel runners and use apitong wood for the decking.

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don’t cut up the box. It’s worth more as a cargo box or a storage shed. Or buy a trailer and make it intone box trailer or make a camper out of the truck as is. But cutting it up…I wouldn’t do that.
You can go to steel supply houses and get the steel to build a flat bed. Personally I would make a flatbed out of metal angle steel and cross bracing with c channel runners and use apitong wood for the decking.
What do you think I could sell the box for? I have it listed for $500 with no takers.

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depending on where you are at in life (property? need a race hauler? construction? homeless?) a box truck like that is better than a flat deck....just sayin'

nice score BTW

cheers
K
Thanks. I do work construction and the plan was that it would be a good truck for lumber and such. I eventually want tool boxes hanging on the side underneath the decking so tool storage won’t be an issue. My issue with the box is that I can’t see a damn thing and I’m stuck living in the suburbs so I have to watch out for backing into mailboxes (Don’t ask how I know).

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you think I could sell the box for? I have it listed for $500 with no takers.

thats dirt cheap. The roll up door if it’s functional is worth more than that.

what do you have it advertised in? You need to advertise it in a industrial or service/co structure equipment type site. I would call a few outfitters that deal in service beds or chassis style vehicles. They may have a buyer. They may take it on consignment.

that would make one hell of a service truck or rolling workshop