1968 Bel Air garage find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopefully more pics will be coming soon..! I love the look of those... It appears to be in really good shape. It's a great color on it... What engine...? 327?

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great find man.. original cars like that are getting harder and harder to come by... Has it been maintained and kept running after all of these years?

Bu327

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, it hasn’t run since being put there, but it isn’t seized, I can turn the motor by grabbing the fan. I’m gonna put some oil in the cylinders and prime the oiling system before I try to crank it. I plan on cleaning it and getting it running and that’s about it. It’s too original to mess with. Only things I found so far that aren’t original are the tires(which I have the receipts for from June 1973) and I think the windshield had been replaced. I put my battery jump box on it and every light bulb in the car works! The front bumper is bent out like it caught on something while in reverse, but the guy had another whole bumper laying next to the car!!

Bu327

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
aaronb, no comment on the 67 2 door sedan?! I wish we had your kind of metal cancer problems here in New Jersey!

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol, we get lucky out here on the west coast,. If the 66 lived it's life away from the Bay Area it probably would have been rust free completely.
Hopefully it fires up without any issue's,it looks like a solid car for being back east. What's done to your brothers 67?