1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Mine is a fake ballast. It's hollowed out and got a hot wire as a jumper in it so it appears as a ballast. I am using a mopar electronic distributer with a hidden GM HEI 4 pin module. I call it a PoBoy MSD. Firing it with a pertronix 50K volt flame thrower oil filled coil.
Whatever works! That's American ingenuity....

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Stellantis, it sounds like a name for hard on pills.

Stop taking Stellantis and see your doctor right away if you develop a rock hard $tiffy lasting more than 3 hours. LoL
When are they hiring Frank Thomas to be their spokesperson? I also wonder what the Venn diagram is between Frank's enhancement pills, "Just For Men" hair coloring, and Hellcats. Did Hellcats steal the aging gold chain crowd away from Corvettes? I better stop before I get in trouble.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going grey but not losing my hair and the wife says I look extinguished with it or is that distinguished lol. I always had cool cars and trucks to drive, so I never had a need to have a midlife crisis. No need for me to accessorize with a divorce, blonde with big boobs , gold rope chain, and a corvette or viper for me.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going grey but not losing my hair and the wife says I look extinguished with it or is that distinguished lol. I always had cool cars and trucks to drive, so I never had a need to have a midlife crisis. No need for me to accessorize with a divorce, blonde with big boobs , gold rope chain, and a corvette or viper for me.

I've just loved Corvettes since I was kid. This one is my first new one and I did the museum delivery when I bought it, and I would say most of the other dudes picking theirs up were pushing 80. Ha.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've just loved Corvettes since I was kid. This one is my first new one and I did the museum delivery when I bought it, and I would say most of the other dudes picking theirs up were pushing 80. Ha.
The new ones are really really cool. A coworker of mine bought one. He was telling me about how he was able to custom pick everything including the seat belt colors. Definitely super car worthy like a Lamborghini or Ferrari but on a budget. Years ago when my first wife wanted a divorce, when it was over I went and special ordered a new 2007 Mustang GT with everything I wanted. Even picked heated seats, because she complained her sebring didnt have any. So I would get them for me lol. I never used them lol. I always liked the 67 fastback. I figured what the heck. I still have the car, only 13K on it. You have an heirloom worthy vehicle.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should probably say that most Corvette owners aren't the d-bag crowd, but the d-bag crowd does gravitate towards Corvettes. It wasn't my intention to offend, but rather poke fun. I'm glad we're all cool with that.

I've been really interested in Corvettes, but then I talk with owners and decide I don't want the headache. I daily a 2006 Mustang GT (heated seats weren't available until '07), and it's been really reliable.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I should probably say that most Corvette owners aren't the d-bag crowd, but the d-bag crowd does gravitate towards Corvettes. It wasn't my intention to offend, but rather poke fun. I'm glad we're all cool with that.

I've been really interested in Corvettes, but then I talk with owners and decide I don't want the headache. I daily a 2006 Mustang GT (heated seats weren't available until '07), and it's been really reliable.
Ya the heated seats was a dig at her. Not really a necessity in west Texas. It was an ugly separation. Not on my end mind you, but that's a long story in and of itself. I refer to her as a "gimmie pig". She thought it all was hers, and I'd be left w clothes on my back. Umm didnt work out that way for her. I'm still in my house, and remarried to an absolutely wonderful woman now.

The mustang is a good car with the 5 speed. Then again I'm a 3 pedal junkie. I love vehicles with a manual shift. I call it the "select your own adventure" transmission. Only did 3 things to make it better. Steeda polyurethane shifter bushings, Saleen short throw shifter adaptor, and a more manly hand sized white H ball shifter knob. Shifts tight and accurate like a rifle bolt now for under $100.

Now back to our regular scheduled program.

Attachments

• Image12112010145702.jpg
    Image12112010145702.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 7

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I love all types of american performance vehicles, and find exciting and cool things I like about all of them. As a kid I built model kits of damn near all of them. i loved the cowl induction on the 70 454ss chevelle model I built, the tach built into the hood scoop on the AMC 390 rebel machine model, the fresh air induction on the 69 Hemi road runner kit. The pistol grip shifter on the 70 GTX. The 69 mach 1 shaker scoop.

The late 60s and early 70s was a great time for motor heads. Everybody had hot hardware, and the paint colors were famtastic!! I relived that excitement as a kid building this stuff in small scale in the early 1980s.

What I have found over the years is that theres super nice people with every type of collector car, and absolute jerks with every type of collector car. I think every kid when they are little likes corvettes. I mean they are the most visible sportscar out there. I know I did, and still do. Just the one I would want, I cant afford. Split window 1963 fuel injected 327 4 speed car. Silver with red interior. Oh well, I can build mine in 1/25th scale then.

I mean I had some dude at work refer to my mustang as a d'ouche canoe. With all the d'ouche driving them wearing aviators sunglasses. I said why? Am I a d'ouche driving it? It just made no sense to me. But then again he has a rotten attitude, and says crappy stuff to people all the time. He must be the d'ouche. He probably acts that way about anything somebody has that's nice. Some peoples kids sheesh.

Last edited:

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OxDEADBEEF I think the factory gage panel left ratty and dirty, but with dakota digital gages lit up under the glass would be really cool. I'm partial to blue, but they have them in several colors. The fuel gage could probably be programmed easily for your GM sender unit. BTW I love the 67 Texas tags. I have a set of 67 texas tags for my 67 cuda.