1958 Bel-Air BARN FIND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay just one more....:D After a slight tuneup, fixing a few odds and ends, it has turned out to be a wonderful car. I thoroughly enjoy it. There's nothing like cruising down a neon-filled street with the tube radio playing the oldies but goldies on a Friday night...

You must be registered for see images attach

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can't believe the guy was going to chop it up! Way to bring it back to life. Curious as to what town still has a Mainstreet full of neon signs?

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice, I wish my 66 nova was that clean when I got it. . Are you just going to clean it up and run at as is or are there plans for something more?

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't believe the guy was going to chop it up! Way to bring it back to life. Curious as to what town still has a Mainstreet full of neon signs?

I wouldn't say full... but the theater is enough to light it up... :D
Washington, NC

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice, I wish my 66 nova was that clean when I got it. . Are you just going to clean it up and run at as is or are there plans for something more?

I plan on running it as it is...a survivor. I'll fix whatever may stop working on it, and also get the A/C assembled and working again...but really that's about it. It has power windows that all work, tube radio that works, working clock, etc... The paint is good for being as old as it is...there's no rust anywhere at all, the notorious x-frame is flawless without the slightest bit of rust... It does have a slight PS fluid leak which i believe is a simple hose replacement... Other than that it's great!