1956 case 311 tractor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
heres that cool rear light. there are 2 holes on either side in the middle. unfortunately all I can feel inside is the glass lense itself. I cant find a release. this info might be in the manual as I have not looked yet however this light is obviously not off this tractor.

You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant find a release. this info might be in the manual as I have not looked yet however this light is obviously not off this tractor.
sorry I really should have taken the tarp of for good pics but its friggen cold outside right now
I'm sure the tractor appreciates having the blanket :anitoof:

I cant find a release.
They may have had a screw there and the ring is just rusted to the body? :(

Honestly, since it's not OE, once you need to replace a bulb, go to a tractor supply store or dealer and just buy a complete replacement.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Well if it's a screw that holds the lense in, that might just make sense. the front lense surround is a giant rubber grommet. hopefully it just dosent fall apart one day LMAO!

I do have other lights I could use on the back but I think this original rear light is cool as shìt! haha.

I have 4 lenses retrofitted with leds that I want to put on the front, the sides and the rear. But I truly wonder how often I would use the tractor at night. nevertheless I will probably put them on for the just in case I do have to use it at night for firewood or pushing snow.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Yea, Since you already have the lights and your going to make a nice new relay harness, there's no harm in adding those now rather than later. I use my lights on my John Deere somewhat often because when I get into a project I want to finish it and not stop because it gets dark.

Right now you have 2 forward lights, 1 backward light and have 4 spares? If so, I would put 2 More LEDs forward, 2 LEDS backward and move that cool old one from the back to way up front facing down on your work basket. Maybe mount it like a hood ornament?

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is in a old metal scrap dump behind our property in mason Texas any ideas to what it’s from?

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m sorry that I threw this in on your thread, but I figured maybe someone who was watching this might have an idea. And it reminded me of an old tractor motor.