1950 F-2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seanb98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think that you will have it back together for back to the 50's?
Definitely not this year. Maybe next year. I doubt I'll be getting much done other than little bits and pieces this summer. Way too busy at the farm. About the only time I have to work on it currently is a couple hours in the evenings depending on how late I get home.

But putting it in Back to the 50's would be a great way to advertise for the farm. We are already thinking of using it for the local growers market.

seanb98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly it has been over a month, and I have absolutely nothing new to add in here. Bought a 2005 GMC Duramax utility body truck to outfit as my service rig and retire the Suburban from active duty, so any free time I have for a while will be spent upfitting that truck.

seanb98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just going to bump this back up there as motivation to try and find the time to get back on the old girl. Been well over a year since I last logged in on here, got sidetracked with a lot of other stuff.

Got the 05 GMC all set up as my work truck and retired the Suburban. Had a co-worker that needed a truck so I sold the Burb to her for extremely cheap, she has been very happy with it, and I still do the maintenance and repairs on it. Sold the Beetle, sold the Element. Bought a 2018 Nash 26N travel trailer. Bought a 2006 Harley Davidson Softail. Found a girlfriend, got engaged. Lots of changes for sure.

Anyway, time to get back on this particular project, glad to see my pictures are still on here. Partially avoided checking this thread just because of the Photobucket issues across other forums where pretty much all photos were gone.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just going to bump this back up there as motivation to try and find the time to get back on the old girl. Been well over a year since I last logged in on here, got sidetracked with a lot of other stuff.

Got the 05 GMC all set up as my work truck and retired the Suburban. Had a co-worker that needed a truck so I sold the Burb to her for extremely cheap, she has been very happy with it, and I still do the maintenance and repairs on it. Sold the Beetle, sold the Element. Bought a 2018 Nash 26N travel trailer. Bought a 2006 Harley Davidson Softail. Found a girlfriend, got engaged. Lots of changes for sure.

Anyway, time to get back on this particular project, glad to see my pictures are still on here. Partially avoided checking this thread just because of the Photobucket issues across other forums where pretty much all photos were gone.
I was wondering if you were still working on it. Ive been trying to get a hold of someone at the farm about bringing our cub scout pack out on Saturday. In the past they let us do the corn maze and grab a pumpkin for free.