18 Duramax front clip please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlastingBat998

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey just wondering what my K2500 suburban would look like with a 18 front clip. Would like if you could change the whole body color to white like the Duramax. Thanks.
You must be registered for see images attach

BlastingBat998

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm curious what this front end swap would look like as well, hopefully someone is able to get you a picture of it

Not yet, Sadly. I’ve been learning photoshop so I might be able to do it sometime next month on my computer. I think it would look kinda cool especially if I put the Suburban body on a rolled Duramax frame while still using the firewall and electronics of the Duramax.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Photoshopping it is one thing, doing it for real is another. The K2xx trucks are a good bit wider than the GMT400s. I seen one with a K2xx dash in it, and looked like they cut a good 6" off each end, the get it to fit.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Here's a quicky. Had to find a different pic of the K2xx truck, that was at a closer angle. Unfortunately it was white too, and it's very difficult to get that to another color, and not look dull, so left it like it is.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a quicky. Had to find a different pic of the K2xx truck, that was at a closer angle. Unfortunately it was white too, and it's very difficult to get that to another color, and not look dull, so left it like it is.

Thats a pretty damn good photoshop man, especially for a quick one. Makes me wanna get back into photoshop.

BlastingBat998

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

ha I’m just now seeing this. Not bad at all for a “quick” photoshop. Thank you. I’ll try to get better pictures but I have a different idea for it now. I’d like to see a 96 GMC truck grille in emerald Green on it. I’ll post some more pictures I have

BlastingBat998

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hope your able to use a few of these. Just the grille swap will do.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
There you go.