1500 heavy half 14 bolt Qs:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brother Al

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those saddles are out in the GM stealership NOS parts pipelines, but one side is getting very hard to find. Cant remember if it was left or right, but either way, absolute must haves.

DeucesAllin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
...Side saddles???

I am using Ruff Stuff perches, both on the axle and when I relocate the springs.

The Google didnt sau what a side saddle was either... what is it?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
The original saddles are hard to find but 2007+ trucks now have a better designed unit that would probably fit.

DeucesAllin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread has got to win the award lately for most ridiculous mix of questions and answers. I'm out
Go back to curing cancer or whatever other threads your infinite knowledge of 30 year old truck wheel measurements are needed in.

Take your ball.
Go home.

Dont **** up this thread.

DeucesAllin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going with a 4.10 setup from a 2500 2wd.

Found a steel wheel builder who can build the wheel i need so the 30 year old measurements from people who no longer own these trucks are not as critical.

For those of you interested in the build or learning more, ill do a build thread.