15" drag race (looking) wheels for a C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shownshine55

Reaction score
I've been looking all over for a set of reasonably priced 15" drag race (looking) wheels for my C1500. I do not want steel wheels and I do not want to spend the cash on Billet Specialties, Weld Wheels, etc. I've seen a few knock off wheels that I likes, but hard to find them in a 5x5 bolt pattern. I already have a set of 18" Boyd Smoothies so I do not want that style of wheel either. Any suggestions on wheels or where to look? Thanks

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been looking for some too. Till then I'm runnin the stockers..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's worse than this is finding good size of tires for 15s.
I ran 275/60/15 Toyo Proxes ST for years and love them. But stopped making them. And the new ST II is only available in 17"+ wheels... argh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Rock Hard Concrete

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got Cragar d window 15x8 wheels from summit for 58 bucks a peice. Got cooper cobras wrapping them 245 upfront and 295 inback.... Lots of traction and looks pretty drag-racey. But the wheels are steel. Imo, steel wheels look more like racing wheels anyway.