12k for these 400's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the reason we see so many of the 10K-20K trucks still for sale is because no one is wanting to buy at that price.
The dirt cheap to reasonably priced trucks are still around, they're just getting snatched up quick because of the high price scare.

Either way, I'm glad I bought both of my trucks relatively cheap; $6200 for my 1996 in 2017; and $1500 for my 2000 earlier this year.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Seen this on fleabay today...can't tell if I like it or not. Think the 62k asking price is wilder than the paint job...
I don't think you could encrust it with enough diamonds to make it worth that.

I mean at some point you'd run out of places to attach them!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I think they ruined the looks with the new body style. The escalades fuggin ugly. I have a 14 1500 as well and like it better then any of the trucks from 98 to when they went to that style. Don't know why but the 14-15's sorta remind me of the square bodys. I don't know but they do.
Yep, used to have an 84 Silverado Burb and the 14-15 grille reminds me of it a lot. Probably intentionally designed to look reminiscent of the square body trucks,since so many people like them. To me, the '21 Escalade looks cleaner than the earlier ones,but that's just my opinion. The things I like most about Slades is the stereo and wheels....

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Seen this on fleabay today...can't tell if I like it or not. Think the 62k asking price is wilder than the paint job...
You know how Jalopnik has that "nice price or no dice"( that used to be" nice price or crack pipe")? I think everyone knows which way this is going.... especially not a 305... please!

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I think they ruined the looks with the new body style. The escalades fuggin ugly. I have a 14 1500 as well and like it better then any of the trucks from 98 to when they went to that style. Don't know why but the 14-15's sorta remind me of the square bodys. I don't know but they do.
Are you talking about the 19-21 style or the 2022 style? Both equally as ugly, imo. The 2022's must be the all-new Traverserado?? :roflbow:

You must be registered for see images attach

I agree with you about the 14-15s, they kinda reminded me of a modernized GMT400.

VIKING_MECHANIC

GMT 400 obsessed Swede.
Reaction score
Are you talking about the 19-21 style or the 2022 style? Both equally as ugly, imo. The 2022's must be the all-new Traverserado?? :roflbow:

You must be registered for see images attach

I agree with you about the 14-15s, they kinda reminded me of a modernized GMT400.
That is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. That emblem is too high up on the grille, and I don't like how the fenders "point" inwards to the center of the grille. What were they smokin'?

I also don't like how the front and rear somewhat resemble the newer Ford trucks.

Also, many people probably don't know this, but when the 8 speed auto first came onto the scene, GM and Ford co-developed it. I imagine behind closed doors, they were like "lets make our trucks similar but not the same..."