12k for these 400's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
I guess I'm on the opposite end of this conversation. I don't mind saying I paid $21.5K for my '94 Sierra Ext Cab Z71 5.7 with only 52K original one owner miles. The only thing that's not bone stock (and I'm keeping it that way) is dual exhaust and keyless entry installed by the original owner. The larger BF Goodrich 285 / 75r16 tires were installed immediately prior to my purchase as well. All documentation since new came with the purchase. I don't mind paying the premium for a great truck that I've been looking for. As said, it sure beats $70K for a new truck and I'd certainly rather have mine. I'll post some pics soon so everyone can see just what a time capsule this thing is. And no, it's not show queen . . . I drive it daily.

Last edited:

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't argue. That looks like a very nice truck, nice buy! Of course, if the OEMs would make solid low-option trucks with V8s, we wouldn't be seeing thirty year old trucks sell for five figures.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
I can't argue. That looks like a very nice truck, nice buy! Of course, if the OEMs would make solid low-option trucks with V8s, we wouldn't be seeing thirty year old trucks sell for five figures.
If you keep up with Mecum and Barrett-Jackson, you know every model truck up until the gmt400 has skyrocketed in value. Granted, the prices are usually for frame-off restos. I think our trucks are the next in line for the collector market. You are already seeing it in the two-door Blazer/Tahoe. However, I'm not selling!

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Found this in Fredericksburg, Texas
Guy wants $9500. Not sure on miles. 1998 CCLB dually and I assume it’s a gasser due to the dual exhaust. Automatic trans, gooseneck, new tires, leather interior, super clean, one dent in right rear door.

*edit was for a typo