12200411 PCM swap for 1996 to 2000 GMT400 trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Facial89

Reaction score
Since we have a new 96 up Vortec subsection, I thought I would make a new post.

The 12200411 PCM can be installed into the 96 to 2000 GMT400 trucks simply by repining the PCM connector terminals. The wiring is slightly different between the 96, 97, and 98 to 2000 trucks. The 0411 PCM has a much faster processor than the Black Box PCM and has dual timing tables. There is also more support from the tuning software companies for the 0411. EFILive and HPTuners both offer "Custom Operating Systems" for the 0411 to support boost and or nitrous. The swap can be completed in about 2 1/2 hrs and is fairly easy to do. If anyone is interested in the swap just PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a copy. I will not post the files to the web.

Jeff
I think I sent you a pm I'm not sure tho first time using a forum

m002922

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the LS Droid Discussion, I was back on Driveway Engineer's YouTube Channel today looking for 4l80e information (turns out there is some conflict as to whether some of the TransGo recommended stuff - the relief valve, in particular - is really necessary / good) and saw he had a BUNCH more LS Droid stuff up for anyone who's interested. I'm not tackling that right now, though it looks really interesting.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Are any of y'all still waiting on lextech? I might be able to get ahold of him for y'all

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Are any of y'all still waiting on lextech? I might be able to get ahold of him for y'all

Yes please I pm lextech today kinda give a idea of my situation, Hello I have some questions about the 411 ecm swap I have a 1999 Chevy Tahoe 2wd 350 vortec 5.7 and I have this done to it. Lt4 hotcam kit lifters 2500 stall headers 4L60e built and more and i now have the 411 ecm just not installed yet here is what I need and I can't seem to locate lextech email to contact him for the spreadsheet to repin the 411 ecm any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Awest623

Reaction score
Yes please I pm lextech today kinda give a idea of my situation, Hello I have some questions about the 411 ecm swap I have a 1999 Chevy Tahoe 2wd 350 vortec 5.7 and I have this done to it. Lt4 hotcam kit lifters 2500 stall headers 4L60e built and more and i now have the 411 ecm just not installed yet here is what I need and I can't seem to locate lextech email to contact him for the spreadsheet to repin the 411 ecm any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

I'll see what I can do

Awest623

Reaction score
From the man himself: make sure to include name, year of truck, and your email address when sending a pm to lextech. He will get back to you

Reaction score
99 Chevy Tahoe 5.7 vortec LT4 hotcam kit ,, 411 ecm,. Pcm swap ,,, built 4L60e with ( non lockup 2500 stall converter) question is , is there a need to delete tcc codes when flashing are prior to flashing the pcm I don't think it will matter if they are done way with . Kinda curious is all ,. This is all new to me I'm use to old school motors good ole carburetor stuff