120 MPH Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was told in my introduction post that it would be a good idea to grab a 120 cluster, but wasn't told why. If you could tell me the benefit of a 120 over the 100 and if it's possible to swap the odometer, I'll take it.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, I did all the research and figured out I can swap the odometer, and the benefit is 120 is cooler than 100. Can you tell me if it suffers from hummingbird needle?
If so, just do the repair on it, with some RV, silicone differential oil. There are videos on YouTube for a how to do it. I had to do mine when I swapped my cluster to the 120 MPH Denali cluster. I think I used the 30,000 weight.
You must be registered for see images attach

Surg30n

Reaction score
No i don't think so. Don't think the 6.5 would eaither. Had my 6.5 up to 3500ish today and it sounded kinda weird don't think i'll do that again.
I get my 6.5 over 3500 all the I don’t recommend it but mine still sounds pretty health. Might be because im dumping too much fuel at all times but what’s a Chevy without a little issues