$100 SET of Brand NEW 20x9 Wheels on eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok came across these 20x9 5x127 0 offset, which are pretty much scrap price atm. $98 for a set of 4 or $25 each from the same merchant that has A Lot of other wheels for sale/sold. I know the 20x9 I have are +12 +15 offset so these 0 offset may not fit a lowered truck and prob are for a stock/lifted since they are offroad style.

Still thought I'd pass along what I found, looks like there is 5 sets atm, idk anything else or how long the deal will last so don't ask :)

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok came across these 20x9 5x127 0 offset, which are pretty much scrap price atm. $98 for a set of 4 or $25 each from the same merchant that has A Lot of other wheels for sale/sold. I know the 20x9 I have are +12 +15 offset so these 0 offset may not fit a lowered truck and prob are for a stock/lifted since they are offroad style.

Still thought I'd pass along what I found, looks like there is 5 sets atm, idk anything else or how long the deal will last so don't ask :)

I think you misunderstood the ad. That looks like a single wheel for $98 if you click on the description.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood the ad. That looks like a single wheel for $98 if you click on the description.
Read the ad tittle and I already mentioned that they have a single wheel for $25, same merchant.

Last edited:

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FYI I bought some 20x9 +12 for $35 each awhile back from another merchant on ebay and another single 20x9 +15 for $50ish. Good deals do happen.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t really have a dog in this fight because I’m not in the market, but the description states “Quantity 4”. :33:
You must be registered for see images attach
Yep, it does.
I don't have a dog in the fight either, I only own one 5 lug truck and it's nowhere near finished.
I was just pointing out what I saw as a potential problem, hoping to provoke due diligence.
Carry on....

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They could be Totally FREE and some would still find a reason to complain LOL

The ebay merchant you can see from the screenshot isn't a scammer AND ebay has a real good no hassle return policy, if you find a problem in 30 days. I've returned multiple items that cost hundreds of dollars for a full refund.

I have nothing to gain from this, so do w/e you want.

You must be registered for see images attach