09 Escalade to 95 Yukon total conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texasus

Reaction score
Yes, you're right, I specifically looked for the Escalade without title for this project.

I really like GMT400 body, I have 94 Suburban and one more 94 2dr Blazer in this body. Also I have 89 Camaro IROC-Z, 93 Firebird Formula, 03 Silverado 1500 and 11 ESV Platinum in Ukraine. In may country people say I'm crazy:Big Laugh: In our country, everyone drives cars with a maximum engine capacity of 2 liters:doublepuke:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Can someone tell me the P/N of the separate "euro" headlights mount gor GMT400? I can't find it P/N(
The "quad" lamps? They were discontinued here (USA) a long time ago so it will take someone with access to old parts catalogs to come up with a number. In our market they were only used on 1988 and 1989 models. In 1990 we switched to the composite lamps which use an entirely different mount, though they attach to the radiator support with the same 4 bolt positions.

Maybe the Australians know? They have a different specification for the lenses I would guess, but continued to use the quad lamps throughout the entire production as far as I know.

Richard