04 Suburban 2500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here they are wired up. I just need to adjust them and tighten them down more.
Ordered the 12" Bulletproof Lift. Wasn't cheap, but they are built solid and look good. Just need to start saving up for the 41"s. Lead time on the kit is 12 weeks, mainly due to the leaf springs coming from Atlas. This truck is going to be a beast.
You must be registered for see images attach

lance1391

Reaction score
Nice, I also just ordered a 12 inch lift from bulletproof for a hummer h2 and was told 12 weeks. Im hoping it doesnt take that long or have missing parts as a lot of reviews say. No leaf springs or coils on my lift, just coil spacers so im guessing the long wait is for shocks, or because their behind on orders.

Last edited:

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They said should be around next month it is ready, so we shall see. I was told the lift will probaly be done sooner, however the Atlas leaf springs are back ordered or take awhile to get, so that is probaly holding me up. But i'm not too worried as i still have things to do.
Purchased the patch panels for my rockers, which are rotted out on the ends. Also got my a/c fixed finally with a new compressor and line. Feels so good to have ice cold air. Also got a new HVAC unit as the old one wasn't functioning well. This one has blue LED's in it as an added bonus :)
And, i replaced the door hinge pins on the drivers door.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ended up having problems with the rockers, so i ordered a 2nd set and going to start over again this weekend. I was able to get this one almost finished up though. I brought an air compressor from Harbor Freight, along with a cutoff grinder and die grinder. Defenitly makes the work go quicker!

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rockers are done! Just need to put seam sealer in a few areas.

Started sanding the body for the Raptor Liner.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up a stock hood since i felt like it, lol. Fits more flush than the cowl hood does. Got the rest of the truck sanded minus the roof, which I need to do tomorrow.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And it's done, however a few areas will need touch ups. This stuff is very durable, much nicer than that Rust Oleum truck bed coating in spray cans I used in the past. I did 2 coats.

And i put the 265s back on for the time being- the 285s went on the pickup!