“CrewCad” Resto /Newstalgia 95 c3500 454 CCLB Dually thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used to purposely park like a dick in small spaces in Stillwater because people don’t pay attention. My old CCSB “Karma” felt like a monster truck in that town. Oh how I regret selling her
You must be registered for see images attach
Well, well, well; look who's come home to roost.
You still should've never sold that truck.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still almost nothing. In very nice condition they're worth about $8k.

The 12A engine parts are worth their weight in gold, but only if you can find someone who needs them. I answered a guy asking for engine parts, but he was wanting the parts at 1990s prices. I have a 75k mile engine sitting in my garage and I was asking a grand for it. He wanted to buy it for $300. You can't even buy a repairable rotor housing for $300. That stuff is long out of production now. That's fine, "I kNoW wHaT I gOt!"

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
Well I had to replace the 5 channel Memphis, when I got the new one I figured out why… the denali sub is kaput.

since no one makes a replacement, wondering if anyone has replaced one with something else?
it really does help with keeping the bass from smearing to the rear imaging wise.

i Had thought of maybe getting the underseat enclosure from an bmw f30/31/32 amd sticking and SWS 8 in it, then gutting the original enclosure to just keep mounting locations for the console sides Amd putting the f31 enclosure inside it.

amd yeah, that SWS and enclosure combo kicks ass, I converted my bmw to it amd they played clean down to about 25hz with great output from 35-80.

for now though I retuned the sub to 65 hz on down and softened the crossover to about 30 db octave, and the front components to 65 hz up. With a 24 db/octave.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I had to replace the 5 channel Memphis, when I got the new one I figured out why… the denali sub is kaput.

since no one makes a replacement, wondering if anyone has replaced one with something else?
it really does help with keeping the bass from smearing to the rear imaging wise.

i Had thought of maybe getting the underseat enclosure from an bmw f30/31/32 amd sticking and SWS 8 in it, then gutting the original enclosure to just keep mounting locations for the console sides Amd putting the f31 enclosure inside it.

amd yeah, that SWS and enclosure combo kicks ass, I converted my bmw to it amd they played clean down to about 25hz with great output from 35-80.

for now though I retuned the sub to 65 hz on down and softened the crossover to about 30 db octave, and the front components to 65 hz up. With a 24 db/octave.
I probably have a couple of the factory console subs. If you want one you can have it.

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
Well, sorry to disappoint but CrewCad is up for sale.
always wanted one but time space and funds (and skill) didn’t permit me to continue the build And do a late model driveline And paint it. Just too big though it’s a blast to drive around. Closest thing to driving a tank in traffic with the way people react to it.

Letting it go for what I paid for it, but open to close offers. I just don’t want to take a total bath on it.
so basically you are getting all the unfucking of the electrics amd wiring, redone interior, no CELs, and full stereo with F&R cameras free. It literally has sat in front of my house undriven all summer except to cars and coffee 6 blocks away once a month.
still needs paint and cab mounts done (not rusted mounts, just shrunken rubber)
Appreciate all the help and good reparte!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Well, sorry to disappoint but CrewCad is up for sale.
always wanted one but time space and funds (and skill) didn’t permit me to continue the build And do a late model driveline And paint it. Just too big though it’s a blast to drive around. Closest thing to driving a tank in traffic with the way people react to it.

Letting it go for what I paid for it, but open to close offers. I just don’t want to take a total bath on it.
so basically you are getting all the unfucking of the electrics amd wiring, redone interior, no CELs, and full stereo with F&R cameras free. It literally has sat in front of my house undriven all summer except to cars and coffee 6 blocks away once a month.
still needs paint and cab mounts done (not rusted mounts, just shrunken rubber)
Appreciate all the help and good reparte!

Sorry to hear this, I liked this truck!
The CCLB's are huge, and you see it when you have to merge in traffic, change lanes, or park.... But it does what I want it to, and it drives and handles great(once you get used to the size of it!). Even though it's "just" a 350, it gets up to highway speeds effortlessly.
GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadectist2002