‘93 Cummins swapped dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chummins

Reaction score
Hello everyone, finally created a profile on here after years of browsing through here for ideas & answers to problems I couldn’t figure out myself. My name is Justin and I’m from North Texas & my truck is a 1993 single cab long bed dually with a 12v Cummins swap..I’ve owned the truck for around 4.5 years & the Cummins swap just got completed. Here are a few pictures of my truck..I’ve included a before & after picture of the truck from the day I bought it, to the way it looked before it went into the shop before the Cummins swap. I have lowered the truck with a 5/7” DJM lowering kit and installed a set of 22” Mayhem Monstir wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

BIG_1088

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's a beautiful truck you have there, i always had a soft spot for the single cab duallies (or really just single cab trucks in general) :D

i also love the front clip pulled off of the mexican trucks, looks great

Frank Compagnon

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, finally created a profile on here after years of browsing through here for ideas & answers to problems I couldn’t figure out myself. My name is Justin and I’m from North Texas & my truck is a 1993 single cab long bed dually with a 12v Cummins swap..I’ve owned the truck for around 4.5 years & the Cummins swap just got completed. Here are a few pictures of my truck..I’ve included a before & after picture of the truck from the day I bought it, to the way it looked before it went into the shop before the Cummins swap. I have lowered the truck with a 5/7” DJM lowering kit and installed a set of 22” Mayhem Monstir wheels.

Is it an auto trans or manual. if its an auto, what transmission did you use?

93Chummins

Reaction score
that's a beautiful truck you have there, i always had a soft spot for the single cab duallies (or really just single cab trucks in general) :D

i also love the front clip pulled off of the mexican trucks, looks great

Thank you! Nice eye..most people don’t notice the Mexican front grill emblem.

Frank Compagnon

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am planning on swapping a 95 12 valve into my 1988 dually,2 wheel drive, and going to use the dodge transmission, as well. Do you mind if I message you with some questions later, when I am ready to do the swap?

93Chummins

Reaction score
I am planning on swapping a 95 12 valve into my 1988 dually,2 wheel drive, and going to use the dodge transmission, as well. Do you mind if I message you with some questions later, when I am ready to do the swap?

Sure man, I don’t mind at all. I didn’t do the swap myself, I had a local diesel shop do it, but I’ll try and answer any questions you might have.