Zone Offroad 2" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I was looking at Zone's 2" lift and I had a couple of questions, this kit: http://zoneoffroad.com/zone-offroad...t-chevy-gmc-pickup-suburban-tahoe-yukon/c1211

Will it change my ride quality? I don't do much offroading and nothing serious when I do so how safe is it? The big question I have is do I need to buy new shocks if I install it?

If anybody has this kit some before and after pics would be awesome.

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This kit just looks like some lift blocks and keys the crank the front end higher. All this will do is increase you front suspension and drive line angles since its is not dropping the arms or front differential. This will stiffen up your ride quite a bit since the torsion bars will have extra tension on them. If you just want an inch or two of lift you can crank your current torsion keys a tad, just watch things like your CV angles. Not a bad looking kit, but the point of installing it seems kind of moot. Hope this helps a bit! :headbang:

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This kit just looks like some lift blocks and keys the crank the front end higher. All this will do is increase you front suspension and drive line angles since its is not dropping the arms or front differential. This will stiffen up your ride quite a bit since the torsion bars will have extra tension on them. If you just want an inch or two of lift you can crank your current torsion keys a tad, just watch things like your CV angles. Not a bad looking kit, but the point of installing it seems kind of moot. Hope this helps a bit! :headbang:

Yeah this helps, I already have my stock keys cranked most of the way, do you think a body lift would be better?

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
They keys are useless. Stock keys will crank further than 2" and aftermarket keys do nothing to help any of the angles. If you want to level your truck, just crank the stock keys. If you've already got it level and want an extra 2" of lift, then get a body lift.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They keys are useless. Stock keys will crank further than 2" and aftermarket keys do nothing to help any of the angles. If you want to level your truck, just crank the stock keys. If you've already got it level and want an extra 2" of lift, then get a body lift.

That's what I was afraid of, truck is already level. Body lift it is then, I'm glad I asked. Thanks guys!