Zone lift kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
imho any lift is going to ride like trash if you buy the cheapest shocks you can find, I do probably 3-5 lift kits a week... bds lift with bds shocks, rides like a tank, spend double on shocks for fox, rides night and day better... granted at the end of a day your still in a lifted truck... only good thing about strut front ends, is you generally just put a spacer on top.. keeps factory ride for the most part.. when you add preload spacers you get a stiffer ride.. switching from your stock tires to the new mudders doesn't help being a soft ride either. zone lift would practically be a bds lift just cheaper because like redchevy said they're the same people. if your going to go the cheaper route on the lift, go the extra mile and atleast buy badass shocks. just my .02

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a trailmaster on my 91 with bilstein 5100 shocks and love the way it rides. It's all about the shocks and how cranked you have your torsion bars. The lift itself won't really change the ride