Z-71 got some upgrades!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When this weather clears out and I get it cleaned up some I'm gonna get pics with something other then a cell phone! Lol

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
keep the stock 20's for sure, one of my favorite obs's has a stockish look to it:
attachment.php

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys, got home today from work, and figured I'd go ahead and snap a few pics with the camera instead of the phone. Truck is filthy cause we've had nothing but bad weather the last few days, billet grille was on when I bought it, still waiting to find one that I want, but I also need a new shell since this one is cracked at the top. And yes, those are screws in the doors, where the previous owner removed the old towing mirrors and just threw some screws in its place. Trying to buy a house right now, so repairing and painting is something that will just have to wait. Still waiting on my matching corners to come in, and still have to make some final adjustments to the headlights. Anyway, here are the pics, and also took a few pics of the LED interior setup that I have. What do yall think??
--Josh
You must be registered for see images attach

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. If anybody has a billet grille for sale, preferably 31 bar, please, let me know! Keep the input coming guys!

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
very clean except for the screws in the door, ouch. Looking real good bro, I really need to get LEDs in my interior...

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats my dad's '88 Chevy. He just painted it earlier this year. When he gets it out and cleans it up some, I'll get some pics of it for yall. He wants a new set of wheels/tires for it, but with all thats been goin on with my mom having a liver transplant, the last thing on our minds the last several months has been the trucks.

Thanks for the input guys, keep it coming