You and your truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha that's what I've seemed to notice. It's always us taking pics of the trucks, and we need to be in some.

i agree! my sister said hey im gonna take pics of you (for some collage thing or something for my mom) and i was like while your at it take pics of me with my truck too!!!

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres a few from when I had my senior pics takes.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• VZP_6301.jpg
    VZP_6301.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 8
  • VZP_6266.jpg
    VZP_6266.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 8

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw a truck today that looked exactly like yours Chris, only it had fog lights in the valence. I had to think for a moment what state you lived in :lol:

oh really? hmm ive seen a few similar trucks here like mine! when i lived in okc i saw one truck that was exactly the same (when i had the camper shell on it) an old guy drove one just like it, since i moved up to bville i have seen a few stock trucks like mine but the thing i like is i have clears and theres little things that distinguish mine from others! no tailgate strip, all clear front lights, blacked windows, led bar (thinking about removing.) oh and cant forget the small antennas on the ext cabwindows (my old neighbor(previous owner) had a car phone in the truck and i never took the antennas off!) speaking of which, i may remove them when i intall the esky console then i can trace down all the wires for the damn phone and pull em!

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Rattle canning the old truck at the old house...

111634[/ATTACH]"]

Attachments

• Paintingtruck4-20115.gif
    Paintingtruck4-20115.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 0