Y250300

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody have pics of this Flowmaster part installed? Have a 94 with stock manifolds and ypipe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Soooooo... with out having to look it up ourselves.... what is it? You got a pick of it, or a screen shot?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Soooooo... with out having to look it up ourselves.... what is it? You got a pick of it, or a screen shot?

You must be registered for see images attach

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My bad

Lol... no worries... what's are you trying to use it for? Making dual exhaust off of the y-pipe? If so why not just a 3" main exhaust(from a non emissions 1 ton) to a 3" in and 2.5" dual outlet muffler, then have some 2.5" tailpipes bent up and leave it at 2.5" at the outlet near the bumper or put some tasteful tips on it. Would seem easier then bending up 2 seperate pipes and fitting 2 seperate mufflers then tailpipe.. if that's what you where planning to try that is.. just from my experience that is..

kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol... no worries... what's are you trying to use it for? Making dual exhaust off of the y-pipe? If so why not just a 3" main exhaust(from a non emissions 1 ton) to a 3" in and 2.5" dual outlet muffler, then have some 2.5" tailpipes bent up and leave it at 2.5" at the outlet near the bumper or put some tasteful tips on it. Would seem easier then bending up 2 seperate pipes and fitting 2 seperate mufflers then tailpipe.. if that's what you where planning to try that is.. just from my experience that is..

It’s recommended from TBI mods. Unrestricted the exhaust at the y pipe. Somebody must have done this already and I’m trying to see it set up

Crazydavez28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you going 2 to 1 or 1 to 2? I used the Y300400 for my single 4inch and it worked great. The 2 inlets are at a 5° angle roughly. Mine was bigger than the one you are looking at but it was about 16-18" long.

kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you going 2 to 1 or 1 to 2? I used the Y300400 for my single 4inch and it worked great. The 2 inlets are at a 5° angle roughly. Mine was bigger than the one you are looking at but it was about 16-18" long.

Two into one

kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score