y-pipe, crossover pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
hahah yes sir, corossover and y pipe are the same thing if we are talking of a factory crossover. it does the same thing crossover takes both exhaust manifolds and merges into one making a y formation thus aftermarket calls it a y pipe.

naphidim

Reaction score
does anyone know if i can put in a pair of Gibson GP121 Headers with a JBA y-pipe and a Basani Catalytic converter?

Got a 1990 chevy v6 262 4.3l cheyenne truck, manual muncie/getrag 290 transmission, (which i am gonna be swapping out to the 4L60 tranny since the shfiter should also be easy since its floor shifted also i believe, when i also do the exhaust upgrade), hope this info helps you'll help me, thanx guys

Last edited:

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
apparantly yes, but theres probably cheaper ones that will do you just as good. it matches your year and engine of truck. dunno about the y pipe, and you have tbi so forget the catalytic converter if you can.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I dunno about the JBA, but on summit in the notes it says that the magnaflow cross over/ y pipe will not fit trucks made in Canada like mine. No clue why.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tjclar86