*** Traction 4 Link Coil Over K3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrTwstr

Reaction score
Well, this one's pretty much finished. I've done everything I wanted to do to it.
I just bought another truck, so I'm on to my next project.

This one's FOR SALE 22K OBO

PM or call if anyone's interested.
831-899-2144

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Do you do a SAS kit for the NBS Tahoe/Suburban platform as well? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this kit can at least be adapted to do so since someone fit it under a Duramax NBS, but I don't know if the Tahoes or Burbs changed anything up under there.

MrTwstr

Reaction score
Do you do a SAS kit for the NBS Tahoe/Suburban platform as well? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this kit can at least be adapted to do so since someone fit it under a Duramax NBS, but I don't know if the Tahoes or Burbs changed anything up under there.

Yeah, I have a kit for that.
Shoot me an E-Mail if you're interested.
[email protected]

EWheeler

Reaction score
Looks like GM has some new numbers for the 2011.
25875218 for the upper
20898141 for the lower
15854745 for the retainer
Looks like they are a little bit cheaper as well. I had the other numbers in my hands a few minutes ago, they are definitely hydraulic mounts. Did they change the service mounts for the GMT 800s to hydraulic? Also were there any issues due to the smaller mount bolts on the GMT 400?

Just wanted to reply that these parts are NOT for the hydraulic body mounts, rather the stock rubber mounts. Found out the hard way, there's $130 down the drain.

The correct part numbers are:

25994881 cushion
25791032 cushion
15854745 retainer

The retainers shouldn't be needed as I was able to use my old retainers.

Hope this keeps someone from buying the wrong parts.

Evan

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to reply that these parts are NOT for the hydraulic body mounts, rather the stock rubber mounts. Found out the hard way, there's $130 down the drain.

The correct part numbers are:

25994881 cushion
25791032 cushion
15854745 retainer

The retainers shouldn't be needed as I was able to use my old retainers.

Hope this keeps someone from buying the wrong parts.

Evan

yeah, GM changed parts numbers a few times on them, here's a write up I did on the mount swap that might help: http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/articles/bodymounts.html