*** Traction 4 Link Coil Over K3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
How much flex are you seeing out of this setup? I'm wanting to go a 4link with panhard similar to your kit since my truck still sees a lot of road time but would still like to see a good amount of flex out of it when I do hit the trails.

also those Yukon jacks are nice I'm going to have to build me a set or two.

MrTwstr

Reaction score
Glad to see you made it over here :High 5: and again the truck is sick.

Edit: What coils are you running? I assume progressive rate?

Thanks Butch. Cool site for sure!
Yeah.... Progressive rate coils made by ICON.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I hardly drove the truck before, now I can't leave it parked. Sure brought the ol turd back to life.

Last edited:

MrTwstr

Reaction score
How much flex are you seeing out of this setup? I'm wanting to go a 4link with panhard similar to your kit since my truck still sees a lot of road time but would still like to see a good amount of flex out of it when I do hit the trails.

also those Yukon jacks are nice I'm going to have to build me a set or two.

I haven't measured it yet but it's quite a bit, at least double compared to the IFS. I use a 10" travel shock.
I'm gonna trim the stock bumper for now then build a custom one when I get time.
The tires are 38-15.5-20 and the kit gives a subatantial increase in turning radius so it rubs pretty good.
The kit extends the wheel base a couple inches, but with such a wide tire an a lot of compression durring articulation it rubs.

Those Stands are a custom set that I built, I frikn love them! One of my employee's put a Yukon sticker on them for some stupid reason. Guess I'm not workin them hard enough if they have time for that.... LOL

Last edited:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I haven't measured it yet but it's quite a bit, at least double compared to the IFS. I use a 10" travel shock.
I'm gonna trim the stock bumper for now then build a custom one when I get time.
The tires are 38-15.5-20 and the kit gives a subatancial increase in turning radius so it rubs pretty good.
The kit extends the wheel base a couple inches, but with such a wide tire an a lot of compression durring articulation it rubs.

Those Stands are a custom set that I built, I frikn love them! One of my employee's put a Yukon sticker on them for some stupid reason. Guess I'm not workin them hard enough if they have time for that.... LOL

Thanks, if you don't mind me asking how much is the kit? PM me if you'd like. I'm still planning on doing a SAS in the next year.

lol Yeah I'm going to have to build me a set, I like the handles on the jam nut :High 5:

MrTwstr

Reaction score
I just installed the 2011 rear cab mounts and test drove it.....
HUGE difference! No more bounce on the freeway over expansion joints.
Could not be happier. Best $130.00 I've spent on the truck!

Attachments

• 2011 Body Mount.jpg
    2011 Body Mount.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 441

Nuke

I go by the name Matt
Reaction score
How difficult is it to do the rear cab mounts and what is involved.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! The truck looks great and that kit looks like what people have been dreaming about being able to buy for a gmt400 for years!