WVXC450R's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gotta admit I'm guilty of running the piss out of a car! My old truck was my baby and that car was just a gas saver (2000 Pontiac sunfire). I learned my lesson about ripping the E-brake with that car! Talk about some good times In high school!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Im not afraid to use it as a truck and i meant like i dont accelerate as fast as i can or fly over speed bumps or try and drift around corners like some of my buddys do

Oh i drift and accelerate fast haha thats what she's for, I probably sound like an immature kid but thats honestly what i bought the truck for is to just have fun with and use

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im the opposite maybe because i dont plan on keeping my car. I dont really take care with my car but i totally baby the truck

I'd piss pound the secondary vehicle. I wanna get an old four-banger cherokee and use it as a beater/winter/secondary vehicle. I'd settle with a car if I really had to, but I'd rather that my second vehicle be a 4x4. Wouldn't wanna miss a bonfire just cause I've got my truck in a shoppe. lol

thz71 said:
Oh i drift and accelerate fast haha thats what she's for, I probably sound like an immature kid but thats honestly what i bought the truck for is to just have fun with and use

Oh, I'm definitely guilty of drifting in the winter and I accelerate fast once in a while. I just don't piss pound the hell outta it. All my friends have done that to their 400's and they all have mechanic bills to ***** about. only thing I've ever had repaired are my brakes...I like them, they hate me.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'd piss pound the secondary vehicle. I wanna get an old four-banger cherokee and use it as a beater/winter/secondary vehicle. I'd settle with a car if I really had to, but I'd rather that my second vehicle be a 4x4. Wouldn't wanna miss a bonfire just cause I've got my truck in a shoppe. lol

Oh, I'm definitely guilty of drifting in the winter and I accelerate fast once in a while. I just don't piss pound the hell outta it. All my friends have done that to their 400's and they all have mechanic bills to ***** about. only thing I've ever had repaired are my brakes...I like them, they hate me.

Never had a mechanic bill i fix my own stuff, And ill take my 32 mpg and heated leather any day over an old cherokee and ill ride with a friend if I need to

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never had a mechanic bill i fix my own stuff, And ill take my 32 mpg and heated leather any day over an old cherokee and ill ride with a friend if I need to

32mpg from a boat, I mean, Buick? lol. I'll never drive a car as long as I have a roof over my head and money in the bank. I hate em with a passion. I like being able to see above and ahead of vehicles in front of me. Its hard to catch a ride when I live half an hour away from everyone else. The fact I don't do any true work on my truck also leads me to believe thats why I really never need to have it fixed. Plus, I'd much rather trust a man who has professionally worked on these trucks since they came out and owns at least half a dozen of em. If you know what you're doing, thats cool, cause I don't. I want my GMT400 to last me for as long as I can (financially). Anything else I get is disposable, hence the term "beater".

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
32mpg from a boat, I mean, Buick? lol. I'll never drive a car as long as I have a roof over my head and money in the bank. I hate em with a passion. I like being able to see above and ahead of vehicles in front of me. Its hard to catch a ride when I live half an hour away from everyone else. The fact I don't do any true work on my truck also leads me to believe thats why I really never need to have it fixed. Plus, I'd much rather trust a man who has professionally worked on these trucks since they came out and owns at least half a dozen of em. If you know what you're doing, thats cool, cause I don't. I want my GMT400 to last me for as long as I can (financially). Anything else I get is disposable, hence the term "beater".

yep 32 mpg I love cars and trucks my next project vehicle will be a camaro or firebird. I wouldn't like someone else working on my vehicle you would never know if corners were cut or what type of parts were used. I do know what I'm doing I've had 17 vehicles and my great grandpa, grandpa were mechanics and my dad does some on the side so Ive been learning and customizing my whole life

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep 32 mpg I love cars and trucks my next project vehicle will be a camaro or firebird. I wouldn't like someone else working on my vehicle you would never know if corners were cut or what type of parts were used. I do know what I'm doing I've had 17 vehicles and my great grandpa, grandpa were mechanics and my dad does some on the side so Ive been learning and customizing my whole life
The guy I take my truck to has been doing service work for my dad's business for the last 15 years (both commercial and personal fleets), and he is a straight up mechanic. Fixes what you ask him to and unless he sees something that will bring your truck back to his shoppe on a flatbed, he lets it be, but lets you know. Very few of him left as far as I'm concerned.
I'll never let anyone else do electrical work though, cause lord knows, they'll use the same color wire for everything and troubleshooting will be a b*tch.

No one in my family is a mechanic nor has an automotive hobby. We hunt, fish, shoot guns, and drink beer. So I'm pretty much on my own when it comes to doing anything to my truck.

I feel like we should be PMing this cause this poor guy is done with his truck and we are explaining our life stories to each other. :lol:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
The guy I take my truck to has been doing service work for my dad's business for the last 15 years (both commercial and personal fleets), and he is a straight up mechanic. Fixes what you ask him to and unless he sees something that will bring your truck back to his shoppe on a flatbed, he lets it be, but lets you know. Very few of him left as far as I'm concerned.
I'll never let anyone else do electrical work though, cause lord knows, they'll use the same color wire for everything and troubleshooting will be a b*tch.

No one in my family is a mechanic nor has an automotive hobby. We hunt, fish, shoot guns, and drink beer. So I'm pretty much on my own when it comes to doing anything to my truck.

I feel like we should be PMing this cause this poor guy is done with his truck and we are explaining our life stories to each other. :lol:

He's selling his truck so the thread will die anyway haha I doubt he cares

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He's selling his truck so the thread will die anyway haha I doubt he cares
Figured out how to unsubcribe from threads just now. I figured he'd be getting a notification every time we post and if that was on my thread, it'd bug the hell outta me. I'm a nit-picky lil ******* if ya haven't noticed.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Figured out how to unsubcribe from threads just now. I figured he'd be getting a notification every time we post and if that was on my thread, it'd bug the hell outta me. I'm a nit-picky lil ******* if ya haven't noticed.

Yah we should prob take it somewhere else i suppose instead of cluttering his thread