WVXC450R's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats why i have a car for bad rear ends and transfer cases in my truck lol
Exactly. Its a b*tch to do major projects on my truck without a second vehicle. There is more planning for when I won't need my truck than there is for the actual project.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your problems. I have heard bad things about that transmission place. Hope you can get the problem resolved...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Exactly. Its a b*tch to do major projects on my truck without a second vehicle. There is more planning for when I won't need my truck than there is for the actual project.

Yah that'd suck

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score

Haha you are so much more calm and gentle with the truck when you have another vehicle

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ndians what have you heard about them? I tried to find some reviews on them before I ordered it but couldn't.. Even asked around on here and no one had heard of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Haha you are so much more calm and gentle with the truck when you have another vehicle

Yah but it also scares me a lot less to pound the hell out of it since I have something else to drive if it breaks

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Yah but it also scares me a lot less to pound the hell out of it since I have something else to drive if it breaks

Im the opposite maybe because i dont plan on keeping my car. I dont really take care with my car but i totally baby the truck

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Im the opposite maybe because i dont plan on keeping my car. I dont really take care with my car but i totally baby the truck

I'm just gona drive my car till it dies and when it does ill junk it, My truck though is for me to have fun with and use for what its made for so ill work it hard and when it breaks it'll keep getting fixed

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I'm just gona drive my car till it dies and when it does ill junk it, My truck though is for me to have fun with and use for what its made for so ill work it hard and when it breaks it'll keep getting fixed

Im not afraid to use it as a truck and i meant like i dont accelerate as fast as i can or fly over speed bumps or try and drift around corners like some of my buddys do