Would Doug Thorley Tri Y from 91 k5 fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
So I came up on a set of Doug Thorley tri y headers that came off a 91 k5 350 TBI. I have a 95 350 TBI pickup. Would these fit ok? Also how about fitting a 96 Tahoe 4x4, a buddy of mine has the Tahoe and he wants to buy these from me. I'm still debating on keeping it selling them to him L0L! I don't have any part numbers yet. I do have a couple of picks though. Thanks in advance for any info.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id like to say they would fit your truck its a 350 TBI and for the most part a 95 is the same as a 91

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Id like to say they would fit your truck its a 350 TBI and for the most part a 95 is the same as a 91

That's what I was thinking. I wasn't sure if the k5 was a different setup like the older body style or not L0L! Also as far as I know the headers that fit TBI will also fit the vortec heads like my buddies Tahoe.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should still be the same 350 TBI, get your buddy with the Tahoe to join this site I wanna see it

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Should still be the same 350 TBI, get your buddy with the Tahoe to join this site I wanna see it

Cool I was hoping so. I've been trying to get him to join but he is either too busy or lazy L0L! Not sure which. It's a bone stock 96 4wd. I think it's maroon with the tan bottom. He has a flow master cat back he just got and that's it so far I think. He really wants these headers and a lift.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Recently discussed a similar thing in a different thread. They'll probably bolt up and work just fine on your truck, however on your buddies Tahoe he'll probably have to delete his EGR if he wants to use them. '96 was the start of the Vortec engines which used a different EGR system than the TBIs used.

Last edited: