Wiring instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95SAS

Reaction score
A few yrs back there was a member here by the name I think big green? He sold big 3 wiring and HD headlight harnesses. I purchased both and only installed the B3 at the time. Just came across the headlight harness in the box without instructions. Does anyone have these instructions?? Not really electrically inclined so these would help. Truck is a 95 Silvy.
TY Pete

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe kits used an existing pair of low/high beam connectors to plug into his to act as triggers. I dont think he makes them anymore and while I've taken up building those kits I've been completely swamped in the last couple of months with extending my harness lines to include 78-88 gbodies and am just now getting back to normal. Maybe other members who have installed his kits can verify this but iirc his worked similar to mine although my relay wiring is quite a bit different for 4-HI mode.

94FSblazer

Reaction score
Here's a picture of the instructions that came with the LMC HD headlight harness that I have on my 94. Hope it helps. Make sure your ground connections are solid.
You must be registered for see images attach