Will Vortec Heads work with my 92 TBI intake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigtmoney

Reaction score
Wow, those look like they're in good shape....unfortunately I'll have to let Swims350 grab them as I'm headed down to Fl this weekend and then gotta pay for a bday party for my girlfriend next week. If they're still available around the first of Feb though, I'll be glad to take em off your hands.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
grab those Swims, i paid $200 for mine and they looked like this!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I aint got the cash for them, that'd be up to the old man since they are for his truck, but he'd need an intake too and I know he don't have that kinda cash laying around. If I did I'd buy them.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I aint got the cash for them, that'd be up to the old man since they are for his truck, but he'd need an intake too and I know he don't have that kinda cash laying around. If I did I'd buy them.

you can get a Performer RPM for like $180 off of summit. or used for dirt cheap.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
summit has one in their street strip and so does weiand for about $150, but that's over $300 and we don't have that kinda cash. I don't even have 80 for shipping let alone price for the heads. I'm sure old man doesn't either thanks to our wonderful electric company and sky high bills around here. Mine is over $300 and his was over $800. So yea winter time sucks. I have to pass man wished I didn't.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
summit has one in their street strip and so does weiand for about $150, but that's over $300 and we don't have that kinda cash. I don't even have 80 for shipping let alone price for the heads. I'm sure old man doesn't either thanks to our wonderful electric company and sky high bills around here. Mine is over $300 and his was over $800. So yea winter time sucks. I have to pass man wished I didn't.

sorry to here that, who knows, maybe you will have the cash when i sell my setup :lol:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that would be good lol. I'm telling ya, you can't find crap around here, no vortec's no vortec motors, no lq9's or ls motors anything that I see everyone doing online, cant find, or if you do it aint cheap.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
that would be good lol. I'm telling ya, you can't find crap around here, no vortec's no vortec motors, no lq9's or ls motors anything that I see everyone doing online, cant find, or if you do it aint cheap.

i cant find an LS hear either, only way i found my Vortec's was they came off my buddies dad's truck, when he "blew" the engine (short block went into my friends 1985 K10), so i have the same problem as you :lol: