Will It Fit????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scootin 89

Reaction score
Hey guys, I found a lift kit on Craigslist. It's a 3in. kit and the poster says its for a 91-98 K1500. Would it fit my 89 K2500 (Light Duty, 6 lug)? The price is great, just want to know if it'll fit.

Thanks
Benjamin.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I am not going to comment on fitment because I have no idea without knowing exactly what kit it is. But I will say that a 3 inch kit is pretty much useless. Just crank your t-bars and call it a day. # inch kits do not come with a diff drop so they do not do much good.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Like DirtyHick said, those aren't really lifts they're more of a placebo effect, crank your t-bars and call it a day.

Scootin 89

Reaction score
Is it worth $200? I just want a lift so I can fit 33's and not be as easy to high center the frame.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
On a stock wheel you should be able to get away with it with a crank and a little rubbing but that kit isn't going to net you any extra height.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I am with butch on this. You can crank your stock keys the same height as whatever 3 inch kit will get you.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just throw a 3 inch body lift and crank an inch or so it level it up.