Who We Got From Tennessee?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GreenEville tn with all the 88-98 used parts in the area...I collect this stuff...I am right between knoxville and bristol...Just look at the parts section on here....LOL

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
GreenEville tn with all the 88-98 used parts in the area...I collect this stuff...I am right between knoxville and bristol...Just look at the parts section on here....LOL

Are you the one with the millions of craigslist ads for gmt400 parts? lol

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have not posted on CL for 2 months because i was building new storage building and starting new shop..Needed a break untill i started selling parts on here..Keeping these fine trucks on the road with parts from ones that had better days before they got wrecked ...

Gatorboy

Reaction score
I have not posted on CL for 2 months because i was building new storage building and starting new shop..Needed a break untill i started selling parts on here..Keeping these fine trucks on the road with parts from ones that had better days before they got wrecked ...

Yeah I haven't been on CL for a while either. I just remembered searching for parts and some guy from Greenville kept popping up.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't been on CL for a while either. I just remembered searching for parts and some guy from Greenville kept popping up.

LOL just listed new grille shells on there...CL that is...LOL

How can i have so many parts and trucks? Its getting out of control!!!!!I just cant help myself..it one can be fixed i fix it..

Gatorboy

Reaction score
LOL just listed new grille shells on there...CL that is...LOL

How can i have so many parts and trucks? Its getting out of control!!!!!I just cant help myself..it one can be fixed i fix it..

I'll have to stop by one of these days