Who has Clear Headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91obsHD

Reaction score
Clear Headlights Clear Corner Purple Headlights White LED Turn Signals
You must be registered for see images attach

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clear Headlights Clear Corner Purple Headlights White LED Turn Signals

Did you buy that hood or is that a one off custom job? Can I please see some different views of it? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
EBay specials on mine as well

Last edited:

91obsHD

Reaction score
Did you buy that hood or is that a one off custom job? Can I please see some different views of it? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Custom Hood

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
How do you manage to have that good of a looking truck? My 98 GMC, which was a fleet vehicle in it's early life, now has in some places friendly sheet metal, or should I say rust and paint holding it together....

Takes a long time to find them this clean, like months.

98silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been looking for some pure white leds for my clears, headlights and parking lights, but can't seem to find any. I would like for the headlights and parking lights to be the exact same shade of white. Don't want any bulbs with any hint of blue or yellow. Anyone have any in there's or know where to get some?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Been looking for some pure white leds for my clears, headlights and parking lights, but can't seem to find any. I would like for the headlights and parking lights to be the exact same shade of white. Don't want any bulbs with any hint of blue or yellow. Anyone have any in there's or know where to get some?

You really don't want LEDs in your headlights unless you have the W/T grille and you want to spend $300+ on specially designed reflectors. If you use drop in LED replacements in the composite housings you will be blinding oncoming traffic for sure. The factory composite housings are designed for halogen bulbs only. We went over this in a ton of detail in this thread.

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/spyder-headlamps-my-take-on-em-and-lighting-in-general.36647/

Not sure what page unfortunately, but it's in there.