Who has Clear Headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
These are my inexpensive Ebay set. I'm actually very surprised at the quality of the headlight and the cutoff. I sealed them with clear silicone and so far they've been fine.

You must be registered for see images attach

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
I have a protective film on mine to prevent road debris and oxidation that causes the haziness.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are my inexpensive Ebay set. I'm actually very surprised at the quality of the headlight and the cutoff. I sealed them with clear silicone and so far they've been fine.

This first white truck I've seen with those wheels, looks damn good. I think we have the same headlights too.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On a side note to the OP; the "frosted" corners seem like they don't tend to let water in like a lot of the normal clear corners. That or if water is in them you just can't see it, so, no harm no foul.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go for glass. Sometimes certain brands of the plastic can start to have a slight yellow tint to them after a few years in my experience.

That being said- I currently have the generic eBay plastic clears.

this truck is pure sex!

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

How do you manage to have that good of a looking truck? My 98 GMC, which was a fleet vehicle in it's early life, now has in some places friendly sheet metal, or should I say rust and paint holding it together....

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the Spyders on mine, had them just a few months now but like them much better than the OEM version. Also as shovebill suggested, if you haven't already gone with the aftermarket wiring harness with the relays to give your lights full battery voltage I think you will like the results. I just did that about a week or so ago, I was amazed at the difference on mine.

This was my result show only one side hooked up.

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/spyde...ighting-in-general.36647/page-139#post-947849