white97 2003 VW Jetta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I miss my 98 sometimes. But then I just look at the gmt and I forget all about it lol.
yeah I like my truck more but this keeps the miles off it and gets 31MPG so now my truck gets the luxury of being a show queen and only being worked when I need a truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

white97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With the great weather Indiana has been having I got the car all washed. I saw during the wash that the wax was basically gone. So I decided to polish and wax the car. I got the car clayed and then used my GG6 and GG3 to polish out the paint. It didn't get perfect (still left some swirls) but did get the major scratches and scuffs out really helping out with the car. I also applied some more sealant which was a breeze with the use of my GG3 I love that thing for applying wax or sealant, it makes it really fast. It was all done from Friday night to early Saturday morning.

Last edited:

white97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got the wheels I have been looking for, for a few months. They are the factory 17's (Long Beaches). I think they turn the look of the car around making it more sporty and with the wider tire and small tire height I think it handles a lot better. Just got the centers and lug nut covers on but not in the picture.