Whipple 454 bracket/pully trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-Bone

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not good... But kinda what I was suspecting, I knew buying a used kit was was kinda A gamble and it would have its own set of challenges, In the long run I think I can still make it work, Im gonna start A build thread shortly will just haft to see how it all works out..

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the only picture I have in my phone. But I also have the 1.6. I’d love to convert to the 2.3l if that were possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-Bone

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm still having problems with the wrong brackets for this 1.6 whipple just when I thought I was gettin it figured out rite back to square 1. So now I'm after 1998 smog pump and bracket for 98 vortec 454 so if any one has a spare one or one thay can part with, I know most people toss them out. I need the extra bracket and pully so my belt tensioner will work properly.
Please help

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I'm still having problems with the wrong brackets for this 1.6 whipple just when I thought I was gettin it figured out rite back to square 1. So now I'm after 1998 smog pump and bracket for 98 vortec 454 so if any one has a spare one or one thay can part with, I know most people toss them out. I need the extra bracket and pully so my belt tensioner will work properly.
Please help

If you wanna come to Texas you can make a template from mine. Or send me a PM and we can work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk