Which wheels would look better

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
What size are these? I like them a lot. Oh, and I like the first wheels posted.

These are 18" late model Z71 rims,

Do you have a lift? Lurking but I just had to ask. I really love this combo

I think he's running 4 inches of lift? It's a 2WD so lifts are a little weird on them as they sit lower than 4x4s, but I think he's a hair higher than a stock Z71; I could be wrong, but I'm sure Scott will be glad to step in and clear the air. @95C1500

sgf54

Reaction score
These are 18" late model Z71 rims,

I think he's running 4 inches of lift? It's a 2WD so lifts are a little weird on them as they sit lower than 4x4s, but I think he's a hair higher than a stock Z71; I could be wrong, but I'm sure Scott will be glad to step in and clear the air. @95C1500
Thanks for the response! Not to hijack but I also have a 2wd, and my buddy has a pair of 17s with 265/70 tires that he could give me a sweet deal for, just unsure if they will fit

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Do you have a lift? Lurking but I just had to ask. I really love this combo
Yeah like he said, I have the 4" spindle lift. I did the 6 lug swap and bought these with 265/65s on them. I'm not sure about stock but with the spindles, I had to run 1/4" spacers up front so the wheel would clear the spindle. I had to remove the wheel weights as well

norad848

Reaction score
Definitely go with the first ones. Here's my 96 Sierra with the GMC counterpart to those with 285/70R17s on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

jw_96

96 K1500
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my truck with the first wheels

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Here's mine on the 18s if you wanted another look at them.

Next truck is getting this wheels. Pure kickassery with stock GM flair.

Anyone know if they can be polished to shine? All the pictures I see they look silver and matte;