Which wheels would look better

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Albert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying some oem wheels trying to make a decision. Can't find any pics with theset wheels on 400
You must be registered for see images attach

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Yeah that would look pretty good. I've never been a fan of the factory ones like you have currently. They just scream 90s to me

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just my opinion on wheels. In the 60's and 70's most cars came with steel wheels and either full wheel covers or the dog dish value line caps. To be cool and dress up your car you bought Mag or alloy wheels. Now almost all vehicles come with alloy wheels from the factory and steel painted wheels set you apart. Funny how trends change. I do like the 400 series trucks with the new alloy wheels better than what they came with. But I will stay with my steelies. They don't leak air and cleanup with soap and water.

Albert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on them this weekend! I just hate the look of the wheels that are on there currently even though they came with brand new tires on them. I will post some pictures once I get the wheels and tires