Which one???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
i have a body lift and 35s and i love the look it has...looks great to me and does what i want it to do

and i am running 35s on stock 3.42 gears and its ok but not the greatest.....but i did run my heavy 36 swampers on them and it was still ok to drive, you just get used to it

I didn't realize you had 3.42s... especially when you had 36s :think:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I'm for sure doin' the Body Lift and 305's, I'll post pics asap, but I would like to know if someone can tell me WHY Can noone seem to get Super Swamper SSRs anymore??? Did Interco go belly up?

interco tires are hard to come buy as they did close some shops up...but there is still some tires available

I didn't realize you had 3.42s... especially when you had 36s :think:

yep i thought i had 3.73s but then i checked the rpo code and found i had 3.42s....it does stuck...but it still drives..just not as much power on take off and such

im still running 3.42s with my new 35s...but it soon hopefully wont be a dd after next week

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One reason I dont wanna suspention lift is for handling I live in the country and we dont know what a strait road is and my truck never really drops below 70 anywere I go lol so I like it for now but Ill do suspention when its not my dd anymore. I know what your saying about the rusty frames and body lifts I undercoat mine twice a year to keep it nice.

BIGWILLZ71

Reaction score
Hey Dragit, whats the specs on your wheels and tires in the pic and sig, I'm startin to re think my whole wheel/tire combo cause that looks pretty good

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im running a diffrent setup now but those are 15 inch eagle alloys there almost 10 years old not sure if they make them anymore. I got them off my dads 79 chevy when we put rallys back on it. I figure there something like a 4.5 backspacing with some open country 33/12.50s. I really liked it loved the huge offset, anything with a offset around that should look something like that.