Where is everyone mounting the Computer and fuse box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I should have also stated that the dash was stock when it was bought from me, I realized after that my post sounded like I sold it to him already painted. I don't know a thing about it mechanically, I never looked at any of that. What kind of issues are you having?

Trill

Reaction score
well it has been through a few hands since chris sold it so things have been taken off the truck or not taken care of. Need to swap control arms, fix a few leaks on the motor, need to change a rear axle seal on the rear end, want to relocate the computer and fuse box. Need to find another rear seat since the one that was in it was taken out. Needs a new bed. I want to redo the rear back half as well. just need to be gone through and have things touched up

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have some pics of it before he bought it, if I can find them I will post one up, it looked really different then. I know where several crew cabs are if you get to needing parts.

Trill

Reaction score
Yea post up a picture if you find them. Im already looking for a few parts now

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is mine.
You must be registered for see images attach

I know this is an old post but I need help...how did you do this?

Reaction score
Hey man, I'm in need of those same pix of how everyone done there drivers side firewall/wheel tubs. I have a bagged 99 tahoe with the hump cut off the frame and I'm on that step now. Also any pix of how yall kept/moved the abs stuff. I really want to keep it so I don't loose my cruise control...thankx in advance

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm in need of those same pix of how everyone done there drivers side firewall/wheel tubs. I have a bagged 99 tahoe with the hump cut off the frame and I'm on that step now. Also any pix of how yall kept/moved the abs stuff. I really want to keep it so I don't loose my cruise control...thankx in advance

If you are directing this at me, I deleted the ABS.