Where is everyone mounting the Computer and fuse box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trill

Reaction score
I wanted to see if anyone could share some photos of where they are mounting the fuse box and computer on bagged or bagged and bodied rides. I currently have a bagged and bodied crew cab on 24s and want to put them in a good spot that is out the way.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like to relocate the ecm to the backside of the core support down low, and the I like the fuse box box to be above it, right next to the Evap. canister, yes it involves extending the wires, but it makes everything look so much cleaner, nothing up on the fender at all. Mine is done this way as well.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is mine.
You must be registered for see images attach

Trill

Reaction score
I like to relocate the ecm to the backside of the core support down low, and the I like the fuse box box to be above it, right next to the Evap. canister, yes it involves extending the wires, but it makes everything look so much cleaner, nothing up on the fender at all. Mine is done this way as well.

Do you have any photos of them mounted on the truck? I see you are from Arkansas. You may know the truck I own since it was from out that way.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't have any currently, but I can take some, and what does the truck look like?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh yeah he is a friend of mine, the blue painted dash that was or maybe is still is in it he bought from me.