What was the 11,000# GVWR package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Speaking of 3500HDs, I've had this picture saved for ages, does it look like a 4WD conversion to anyone else or are my eyes playing tricks on me with those 10-lug rims and what appears to be locking hubs?
You must be registered for see images attach

If it is a 4x4, it's the lowest one I've ever seen. All the other 4-wheel drive HDs are ridiculously tall,

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Speaking of 3500HDs, I've had this picture saved for ages, does it look like a 4WD conversion to anyone else or are my eyes playing tricks on me with those 10-lug rims and what appears to be locking hubs?

If it is a 4x4, it's the lowest one I've ever seen. All the other 4-wheel drive HDs are ridiculously tall,
Damn that's nice! And yah 4x4

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score

I'm thinking that is a leaf under axle config. I believe that the engine crossmember has to be messed with, and that's about the setup I want for my HD. If I really wanted to I could snag a Dana 70 front from an F-Superduty at the same place my HD currently lives. This photo gives me motive to 4x4 my truck!!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma

That is most certainly leaf under and it is also really, really sexy.